« Home | let it happen » | afloat on the infinite ocean » | when the wind blows » | madness as normal » | The purse was never found. The gas fire situation ... » | Purse strings of memory » | Cold Sunny Sunday » | Forgiveness? » | Circle of The Gas Fire » | Weekends are difficult to separate the home from t... »

time, again

The first night Granny was in respite she rang me, she was seriously pissed off.
'Why am I here?'
She got back on monday, she told me she'd had a very pleasant time, but couldn't understand why her cat wasn't giving her much attention
'I've been away for two weeks, you'd think she'd be happy to see me'
She'd been away for three nights.

I should perhaps avoid trying to understand how her mind/memory works. Better just to deal with each situation as it arises, to use my experience to preempt potential pitfalls and to just get on with my own thing.

Look, and it can't be seen.
Listen, and it can't be heard.
Reach, and it can't be grasped.
Above, it isn't bright.
Below, it isn't dark.

Seamless, unnamable, it returns to the realm of nothing.
Form that includes all forms,
image without an image, subtle, beyond all conception.
Approach it and there is no beginning;
follow it and there is no end.
You can't know it,
but you can be it,
at ease in your own life.
Just realize where you come from:
this is the essence of wisdom.

The shift of the yin and the yang. Last week was tough. Yet I allowed it to be tough, to let situations to get to me, to feel trapped in my body/space/place rather than allow myself to be comfortable in it.

It's all about perception: time, and again.