« Home | when the wind blows » | madness as normal » | The purse was never found. The gas fire situation ... » | Purse strings of memory » | Cold Sunny Sunday » | Forgiveness? » | Circle of The Gas Fire » | Weekends are difficult to separate the home from t... » | The Master » | chapter 1, it cannot be taught »

afloat on the infinite ocean

Wake up, press snooze or maybe do some yoga, get some clean clothes for Granny (put yesterday's in the wash), feed the cat, let the cat out, have a cup of tea, eat/juice, wash, shave, dress, get work gear together, let the cat in, write a note for Granny, get lunch together, drive, work, drive, shop, bath, dress, cook, sit, talk, type, maybe go out, read, sleep.
Colours blind the eye.
Sounds deafen the ear.
Flavours numb the taste.
Thoughts weaken the mind.
Desires wither the heart.
The Master observes the world but trusts his inner vision.
He allows things to come and go.
His heart is open as the sky.

I broke my sledgehammer the other day, snapped the handle hitting some concrete.

Granny's going for respite tomorrow for four days. I should go away but I've got a lot to do. I want to get away. I'll help her pack later, most probably she'll go on again about leaving her cat. I hope she has a good time. I hope I have a good time.